Owen Wilson, Jason Schwartzman, and Adrien Brody
The story is about three brothers trying to renew theirs bonds and discover the unknown in the spiritual journey with 11 suitcases, a printer, and a laminating machine..
Francis said, “Let’s make an agreement.. A. I want us to be brothers again like we use to be, and for us to find ourselves and bond with each other. B. I want this trip to be a spiritual journey where each of us seeks the unknown and we learn about it. C. I want us to be completely open and say yes to everything even if it’s shocking and painful.”
I find it very amusing watching every character in this movie revealing them selves in every scenes over the counter pain killers, Indian cough syrup, Peter’s deadly snake, and pepper spray. Every stuffs in this movie seemed to be presenting some meanings.. the 11 suitcases that belong to the late father, the dad’s glasses, dad’s car keys, francis’ belt, and Jack’s short stories which he always claims to be fictional..
And it is so unpredictable about what they’re gonna do next or what craziness they’ll find..
Embraced by great music background from Jack’s ipod..
Love watching it!!
Tuesday, 8 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"sweet lime?" :)
wow... nice comment/review ye... I have to say u connected more to this movie than I did... :)
I mean, I enjoyed it, too... but ur appreciation of the movie goes deeper than that.
kudos, dude!
Post a Comment